With the IBM Correcting Selectric III Typewriter, erasures, strike-overs and messy corrections can be a thing of the past. The IBM High Yield Correctable Film Ribbon and IBM Lift-off Tape system allows you to lift incorrectly typed characters off the page. The IBM Correcting "Selectric" III Typewriter also allows you to use the IBM Tech III Ribbon with the IBM Tech II Cover-Ip Tape for certain applications.
In addition the IBM "Selectric" III Typewriter utilises singe-element typing technology.
· Interchangeable Typing Elements: A choice of over 20 available for every typing need.
· Page-End Indicator: As you type down the page, the indicator tells you the amount of space remaining on the paper.
· Larger Key buttons: The keys have been enlarged 25%.
· Optional Acoustical Hood: The perfect choice in sound-sensitive working areas.
· Express Backspace Key: A major convenience factor when underscoring or rapidly backspacing.
· Impression Control: Easy to use and adjust to suit each typing application
· Dual Pitch: Choose a 10-pitch or 12-pitch type style to suit each application.
· Lighted Margin Scale (not applicable to all models): The 10- or 12-pitch scale lights according to the pitch selected.
· Half Backspace Lever (dual-pitch models only): Ideal for creating ligatures or correcting already typed copy.
· Dimensions: 22" W x 15" H x 7" D (559mm x 381mm x 178mm)
· Weight: 48 lbs (21,77kg)
· Dual Pitch: 10 & 12 characters per inch
· Print Speed: 14.8 CPS (Characters Per Second)
· 90 days